Monday, March 30, 2009

What Libby thinks of Mommy...

So I have seen this fun questionnaire floating around the blogosphere and thought I would try it out with Libby. All of her answers are in quotes and my silent reactions follow:

1. What is something mommy always says to you? "no" I do say that a lot! I am a really mean mommy!

2. What makes mommy happy? "a smile"

3. What makes mommy sad? "hitting"

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? "blowing raspberries and funny faces"

5. What was your mommy like as a child? " strawberries and cherries" she thought I meant what did I like

6. How old is your mommy? "4" no honey, that is you!

7. How tall is your mommy? "taller than the floor" not much

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "taking me to school" what?

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? "i don't know" that makes sense!

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "what?" she doesn't know what famous means

11. What is your mommy really good at? "washing hands" am I teaching my children to be germaphobes?

12. What is your mommy not very good at? "making me go to timeout" I couldn't tell if she just thinks this is not a good thing or if she is telling me I need to work on my consistency!

13. What does your mommy do for a job? "work" AMEN!

14.What is your mommy's favorite food? "chicken pizza" don't know where that came from!

15.What makes your mommy proud of you? "making a funny face" and at this point she started getting a little silly!

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? "caillou" Really?

17. What do you and your mommy do together? "playing my Dora game" funny, Mommy gave that game to goodwill after the Christmas haul! I thought for sure she would say making cookies!

18. How are you and your mommy the same? "we are growing big and tall" Mommy is just growing big!

19. How are you and your mommy different? "I like to ride a bike" I definitely don't bike ride!

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? "snuggling"

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? "talking" probably refering to the 15 minutes of "grownups only" time we have when daddy comes home!

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? "MOPS" so true!

10 comments:

Pam said...

Great answers! But where do they come up with some of this stuff?

And it's not stealing; we're all just good at sharing ideas!

Megan R. said...

Haha! I love it! I think it's hilarious that when she starts to lose interest, she just says whatever! She is just too cute!

Emily said...

#20 is so Libby! And I feel so badly for you being pegged as Caillou. That sucks. lol

Elaine A. said...

Awww, so sweet about the "snuggling!" I love the kids' answers I've been reading lately!

Thanks for visiting my blog and nice to "meet" you! : )

Krystyn said...

That is too funny! Libby is hilarious!

I've got to enter your contest..but I can't visit etsy from work!

Upstatemomof3 said...

I'm not much taller than the floor either. :)

imbeingheldhostage said...

so sweet! I wouldn't DARE ask miss Ky any of these questions... yikes, the answers I might get :-)

Tonya said...

I just did that on my blog too! It was from facebook but you have a few more questions. her answers are very cute.

Jess said...

I LOVE her responses!LOL

I did this with my kiddos the other day so fun! & ya where the heck does the whole stair climbing come from? & when they fall they think its our fault? lol ugh

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

I've seen this floating around, too! I love all of Libby's answers (and your thoughts afterword). I wonder if my 3-year old could pull off answering these questions.