Thursday, February 12, 2009

PSF- My Valentine

Since Valentine's Day is on Saturday, I thought it would be appropriate to write about all of the reasons I love my valentine! (Well, not ALL of the reasons, because that could go on forever!) But here are the top ten:

10. Obviously because he is HOT!! (Before he and I were dating and all I knew about him was his name and that he made my pupils dilate, my friends and I used to refer to him as "beautiful children Brad" because I was sure that someday we would have beautiful children together. I was right! And I didn't tell him about that nickname until after he married me!!)

9. He is a man of honesty and integrity!

8. He is hardworking, both at his job and at home!

7. He is a dreamer! He loves making plans and talking about our future!

6. He makes me laugh! Sometimes he is just silly and I love that I can be silly with him too!

5. He plays with my hair when we watch movies just because he knows I like it! (It is probably his least favorite thing to do!)

4. He makes an effort to understand me and to love me the way I need to be loved even though it is so different from himself. When we were engaged, we took a personality profile and we are literally exact opposites! So this is no easy task!

3. He believes wholeheartedly that marriage is a lifetime commitment!

2. He loves Jesus! He is truly the spiritual leader of our household and I appreciate his accountability and leadership so much!

1. But what melts my heart everyday, is this:

He is the BEST daddy!
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

11 comments:

Emily said...

Awe, so sweet!

Krystyn said...

Sounds like a GREAT man. I can't imagine you standing for anything less. I'll have to meet him some time!

Chris said...

Husbands love stuff like this...trust me!

A Crafty Mom said...

Wow - he DOES sound perfect!! Lucky woman - hope you have a great Valentines day!

Summer said...

Oh!!!! Now I love your husband too!!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

oh so lovely

Michelle said...

He sounds like an all around great guy!

Jenners said...

That is so sweet! Love the photo! And if you get tired of him (and I can't imagine you will) send him on over!

thanks for stopping by yesterday! I truly appreciate it!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

What a sweet gift to your husband to show how much you love him... I might try to do something like this for my husband for Valentine's day.

Kelly Deneen said...

That picture totally made me tear up!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Sounds like a keeper!