Friday, February 20, 2009

OMG! I am 30 weeks pregnant!

Where has the time gone?! I am going to have a new baby in ten short weeks! Maybe less! *fingers crossed*

I remember when I was pregnant with Libby 4 years ago and feeling like it was the l-o-n-g-e-s-t nine ten months of my life!! I seriously thought pregnancy would never end! Was it just the anticipation of my first baby and the unknown that made it seem long? Was it the agonizing two months spent on bed rest that made it drag on endlessly? This time it has just flown by and I am feeling very unprepared! When it hit me that "oh my goodness, I am in the home stretch!" I immediately called up my BFF for moral support, as always. She had none to give! In fact, her exact (smug) words were "You know why you are feeling unprepared for this baby, don't you?" To which I immediately responded "Yes Emily, I know it is because I don't know the sex this time!" {insert sarcasm}

She laughed and then said, "Well I feel very prepared for your new baby!"



Seriously, why am I friends with this girl?!



Oh right, because she is totally awesome and I love her!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Well, don't worry...even though you don't know it, you actually are very well prepared for this baby! All the preparations will arrive in FL around the first of May!

Mommy Memories said...

LPS, I am right there with ya. I feel unprepared for you too but Em is awesome and it will be probably better than if you did it yourself. One less thing to do, right =).

Margaret said...

I choose not to find out the sex of our second baby. It was harder to get ready for, but lots of fun waiting to find out. We plan to have more, and I don't want to find out the sex for them either.

Thanks for coming by my blog and entering the giveaways. I am following you now too.

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

Megan R. said...

Your link on the word "prepared" didnt work! You are a way better person than I. I could NEVER not find out the sex! I am way too anal and would just HAVE to know if I needed blue or pink!

I totally remember hitting 30 weeks! On the one hand it seemed like 10 weeks was forever away, but on the other like it was right around the corner!! That's when we found out baby huey here was already over 7 pounds!!

Lauren said...

I fixed the link. It should work now!

Krystyn said...

Well, you know I didn't find out with either of the girls, and I think I was prepared. I think it's because you have two beautiful girls to look after and distract you.

The second was definitely faster than the first, so I can only imagine the third!!

Do I need to punch Em for you? Because I can!!!