Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not Me Monday- The Pie Craving Edition

It is that time again! Head over to MckMama's to see what everybody else has not been doing this week!

This week...


I did not have a craving for peanut butter pie that had to be satisfied immediately!


I did not cry like a baby when I realized my favorite pie shop had closed!


I did not call a friend for moral support over the loss of pie only to have my sanity questioned.


I did not defend my love of this particular pie with a rather graphic description of what it is better than.


I did not have to wait for her to stop laughing in order to continue.


I am NOT hormonal!!! It really is the best pie on the planet!


Mike's Pies, I will not miss you!

7 comments:

Krystyn said...

You need to find a replacement, STAT!

emily said...

Ok, I was the friend you called, and I have to say that is NOT just as funny hearing it the second time around! I did not laugh out loud again! lol. And I second Krystyn...you need to find a replacement! I might have laughed at your pie craving, but you know I don't take my sweets lightly!

Talitha said...

Come home. The Bar-B-Q House has fabulous peanut butter pie! I'll share.

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, I'm so very sorry your fav pie shop closed.


I was also wondering Would you like to take part in Tribute tuesday?. It's a blog I made and its a chance to say thankyou to that some one in your life who has made the world a better place for you. It has mr linky so the world can see your tribute to that special person

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Peanut Butter Pie? I've never heard of it but I would NOT like to try a slice!

You've got a beautiful family and a great blog. I'll be back!

Megan R. said...

Oh, you lucky duck! I had gestational diabetes with chunky monkey and there was no satisfying any type of craving, even IF the pie shop was open! The only good part? After said monkey was born, I weighed 25 pounds less! Could be because he was over 11 pounds though!

heidi said...

You poor, poor thing!!! That just sucks. :-(