Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bag tag

I saw this cute game of tag on Heidi's blog and since I am borderline obsessed with love purses, I thought I would play too! Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are (using) today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!

2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. (Whatever! Judge all you want! Purses are necessities like food and water!) And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.

3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.

So here it is! My current favorite purse! (Although I am on the lookout for a new one!):


I believe I paid $60.00 for it. Pretty cheap for such a cute bag! I got it at this cute little purse boutique in my hometown.

Contents:



wallet

checkbook

keys

lipstick

lipgloss

carmex

lollipop wrapper

wrinkly, brown apple slice (no lie! I think one of my children put her unfinished snack in my purse without my knowledge!)

tinkerbell pez dispenser

two packages of Pez candy

a lot of spare change

rubber band

receipt

shopping list from last week

ice breakers sours candy

2 security stickers from the church nursery

a piece of a toy (don't know where the rest of it is?)

heart pin that Libby made me for Valentine's Day

pencil (but no pen?)

three small jars for EJ's stool samples (yes, you read that correctly! I got those at the peds. office this morning. I see some diapering fun in my future!)

There is usually a cell phone in there too!

Okay, so now I tag my IRL friends Emily, Tara and Morgan and my bloggy friend (who I wish I new IRL) Megan R. to play too!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Krystyn said...

I love that purse!

And, an apple? Aren't your kids nice?

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Great bag tag! Love the purse...super cute! I'm actually surprised you don't have more in the bag than you actually do. :)

Megan R. said...

oooh, I can't wait to play!!! Love the apple. C'mon, don't lie. That was your emergency snack!!