Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Picture Challenge



11th folder

or

September 2007


11th picture



This picture (11th folder, 11th picture) was taken while watching this year's SEC championship game between Alabama and Florida. Of course, my girls were rooting for my alma mater, Alabama. Roll Tide! But since we live in Florida, most of our friends are Florida fans so we really had no choice but to watch the game with a few. Only Libby's little friend, Bekah, could make a Gator jersey cute! Although Alabama lost that game, we still had a great time with our friends!
Check out 4 little men and girly twins to see more random photos!

7 comments:

Nightowl Mama said...

Great photo. Girls look like best friends. Umm you had your tree up in Sept?

Margaret said...

Hi you won day 1 of my week of giveaways. It is the earrings from Boquita66.etsy.com.

You can email me your address at marshack14@yahoo.com

I will then get the address to her, so that she can mail your prize.

Congrats and thanks for entering the giveaways.

McKay Family said...

Now this picture speaks to me! Go Gators!

Krystyn said...

Hey...you one some earrings...awesome!!

And, I love the EJ is such a blur in the picture!

Emily said...

Too cute! I'm jealous of Bekah's hair! ;) Libby has a great smile.
And congrats on winning the earrings!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Thanks for sharing this little bit of randomness...I decided to join in, too! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

Cute girls! I wonder what my 11/11 photo is, hmm.... I live in Florida too!