Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Trustworthy Friend

I have the BEST best friend!!! Not only is she the coolest, most fun person I know, she is completely trustworthy! In fact, I have trusted her with my biggest secret! This secret is so big I don't even know what it is! What is it, you ask? Most of you know that I am pregnant with my third child and that my husband and I decided not to find out the sex of this child. Well, this decision was a major blow to Emily, who thinks you are not really pregnant if you don't know the sex! JK! So I did something I would only do for her! I had the sonographer write down the sex, seal it in an envelope and mail it to Emily. That's right! My friend knows the sex of my baby and I don't!!

Which brings me to the point of this post. My sweet friend promised to have everything I would need (gender appropriate bedding, clothes, etc.) ready when the baby comes. So she is asking for your help! On this historic inauguration day, Emily is hosting her own historic election! Click on this link and you can vote on my baby's nursery bedding! (BTW, this was totally her idea, not mine!)

2 comments:

Krystyn said...

I voted already!

And, I can't believe you trusted her with this secret!

We didn't find out with either of our girls! But, if/when we have a third we will be finding out!

Morgan said...

I'm going to go vote now!