Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's another Not Me Monday, courtesy of MckMama. My lips are sealed and I am admitting nothing!



I did not forget that Saturday was my real anniversary until almost lunchtime!


I did not spend a really fun day at the beach with my family.


I did not take pictures of complete strangers at the beach to use in a later blog post!


I did not make a yummy cheese danish for Sunday school.


I did not spending hours researching cloth diaper brands only to be more confused than ever!


I am not asking my fellow cloth diapering bloggers : which ones do you like best and why?

7 comments:

Juls said...

Your girls are so cute, reminds me of mine when they were younger.... Happy Not ME Monday

Morgan said...

That cheese danish was really yummy :)

Krystyn said...

I am not jealous of you being able to go to the beach..oh, no.

And, check her out about the cloth diapers. She has TONS of recommendations: http://jonathanandandrea.blogspot.com/

Beth E. said...

Great Not Me's! I can't help you with the cloth diaper information...my guys grown (21 yrs.) and almost grown (27 yrs.)!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love to meet new bloggy buddies. Please stop by again, anytime! :o)

Blessings...

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I thought it was funny about you taking random photoes of people on the beach.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky

http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html

heidi said...

I've never taken pictures of strangers, either.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Megan R. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Isn't cloth diapering so overwhelming?? I really wanted to try it, but the more I researched, the more options I found, and I finally just gave up!! We only go through $40 of sposies every month or so, so I think I'm sticking with that! Good luck!