Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

This fun idea came from MckMama. This is a list of all the things I "did not" do this weekend!




I...


did not stand in line in the freezing cold for two and a half hours to register Libby for preschool.


did not fail to dress my children appropriately for the above outing.


did not buy an awesome jogging stroller off of Craigslist.


did not drive to a part of town so sketchy it required leaving the paved road to buy said stroller.


did not do the above outing by myself

did not "forget" to tell my husband the details of the stroller outing

did not have dinner in a restaurant that was way too cool for me


did not find my younger child had fallen half way out of her bed and was sleeping soundly upside down


did not seriously contemplate leaving her like that while I ran to the kitchen to get my camera


did not eat leftover tortellini with alfredo sauce for breakfast.


did not wash my spectacularly healthy breakfast down with a chocolate chip cookie and a glass of milk


did not let my child watch Barney twice while I took a nap on the couch


did not fail to get the laundry done


did not pull the least dirty item out of the hamper for Libby to wear this morning

did not have a wonderful weekend with my family!

No comments: