Thursday, January 22, 2009

16 things about me...

Emily tagged me to do this, so I guess I have to play! Here are 16 things you may or may not know about me.


1. I hate everything about the beach: sand, waves, seaweed, salt, water
2. I have a borderline unnatural love of peanut butter
3. I read freakishly fast
4. I am not an animal lover
5. I am proud to be a Southerner
6. I cringe everytime my daughter says "you guys" instead of yall
7. I grew up in the small college town of Auburn, AL
8. But I spent my own collegiate years across the state at the University of Alabama
9. I come from a very close-knit extended family
10. I have lost someone I love to cancer
11. I am pregnant for the third time in under four years
12. I prefer the natural family planning method of birth control (see above) :)
13. I love to bake, but I don't do it much
14. I have no self control when baked goods are involved (see above)
15. I watch General Hospital everyday after the kids go to bed (thank goodness for dvr!)

and most importantly...

16. I am a sinner saved by grace!

And just for fun, I am tagging Morgan to play too!


1 comment:

Krystyn said...

That's a fun one! I love the 11/12 combo!

And, since you didn't ask...I vote girl. Do you have a different feeling?